Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Ica, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,725 prices entered by 487 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.304 PEN / AUD
Do you live in Ica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Ica (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,440 (AU$2,361) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,200 in Ica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago costs CH$825 (about 2 hours ago)