Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Ica, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.693 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Ica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Ica (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,096 (€1,650) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,800 in Ica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$600 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)