Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Ica, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.757 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Ica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Ica (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,296 (€1,410) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,300 in Ica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 3 hours ago)