Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Ibarra, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04485 USD / MXN
Do you live in Ibarra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Ibarra (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Ibarra you would need to make just about $1,531 (Mex$ 34,126) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 3 hours ago)