Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Ibarra, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.694 USD / AUD
Do you live in Ibarra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 119% more expensive than in Ibarra (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,502 (AU$5,044) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Ibarra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$10,750 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reading, Berkshire costs £30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Nagpur costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nouakchott costs 400 UM (about 6 hours ago)