Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Ibarra, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00278 USD / NGN
Do you live in Ibarra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Ibarra (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,508 (543,003 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Ibarra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Da Nang costs 20,890 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)