Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Ibarra, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00277 USD / NGN
Do you live in Ibarra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Ibarra (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,587 (572,089 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Ibarra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 45TL (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $864 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)