Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Ibarra, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Ibarra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Ibarra (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,619 (Rp 22,676,512) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Ibarra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,700 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)