Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Ibarra, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.410 USD / JOD
Do you live in Ibarra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Ibarra (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,034 (Dinar 1,442) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Ibarra.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Manila costs Php600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 21,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cotonou costs 1,200 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maputo costs 111 MT (about 4 hours ago)