Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Ibague, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 851.358 COP / BRL
Do you live in Ibague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Ibague (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,412,575 (R$ 6,358) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,520,000 in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,600,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Asunción costs 6,900,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)