Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Ibague, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 687.014 COP / BRL
Do you live in Ibague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Ibague (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,884,481 (R$ 7,110) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,630,000 in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €105 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Copenhagen costs kr5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naxcivan costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)