Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Ibadan, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,967 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 267.668 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Ibadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Ibadan (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,672,961 ₦ (C$6,250) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 ₦ in Ibadan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,125 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)