Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Ibadan, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 360.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Ibadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 58% more expensive than in Ibadan (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,148,678 ₦ ($5,969) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 ₦ in Ibadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs 40,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)