Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Iasi, Romania
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 RON / IDR
Do you live in Iasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Iasi (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 8,156 lei (Rp 26,778,495) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 lei in Iasi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,195 (about 1 hour ago)