Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran vs Iasi, Romania
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00010 RON / IRR *
Do you live in Iasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Iasi (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 lei in Iasi you would need to make just about 4,708 lei (﷼ 45,899,436) in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)