Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Hyderabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,035 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Hyderabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Hyderabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,893 (Mex$ 34,325) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)