Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Hyderabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 9,147 prices entered by 1,043 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Hyderabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 225% more expensive than in Hyderabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨253,529 (¥431,711) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Aracaju costs R$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 35,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)