Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Hyderabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,320 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.845 INR / GBP
Do you live in Hyderabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 123% more expensive than in Hyderabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,208 (£1,882) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Turin costs €175 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £4.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)