Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Hyderabad, India
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.393 INR / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,404 prices entered by 251 different people.
Do you live in Hyderabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 141% more expensive than in Hyderabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.78 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 49 kr (about 2 hours ago)