Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Hyderabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,333 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.086 INR / GBP
Do you live in Hyderabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Hyderabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,220 (£1,989) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €74 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vilnius costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cologne costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)