Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Hyderabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,890 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / RUB
Do you live in Hyderabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Hyderabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Hyderabad you would need to make just about ₨57,940 (руб 53,729) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)