Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Huelva, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Huelva? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 48% more expensive than in Huelva (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,076 (1,373,164 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Huelva.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)