Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Hua Hin, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.103 THB / EUR
Do you live in Hua Hin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Hua Hin (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 144,646 ฿ (€4,006) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 120,000 ฿ in Hua Hin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)