Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Hua Hin, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.883 THB / EUR
Do you live in Hua Hin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Hua Hin (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 166,550 ฿ (€4,396) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 132,000 ฿ in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)