Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Hua Hin, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.578 THB / EUR
Do you live in Hua Hin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Hua Hin (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 155,522 ฿ (€4,139) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 124,000 ฿ in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)