Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Hsinchu City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021.
Do you live in Hsinchu City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Hsinchu City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 102,058 NT$ in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 NT$ in Hsinchu City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 3 hours ago)