Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,032 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01862 USD / PHP
Do you live in Honolulu, Hawaii? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 65% cheaper than in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,800 in Honolulu, Hawaii you would need to make just about $3,391 (Php182,135) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)