Cost of living in Zhuhai, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.188 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 58% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$138,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$58,318 (49,090元) in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)