Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.195 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 64% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$128,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$46,212 (38,685元) in Yantai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 4 hours ago)