Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,598 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00499 HKD / MMK
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 64% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$122,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$44,252 (8,873,112 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 4 hours ago)