Cost of living in Xingtai, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.187 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 57% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$138,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$58,891 (49,617元) in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan de la Maguana costs RD$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 4 hours ago)