Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.188 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 67% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$139,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$45,630 (38,397元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3,225 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)