Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10601 HKD / INR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 73% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$143,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$38,825 (₨366,234) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)