Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.38672 HKD / MXN
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 70% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$139,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$41,631 (Mex$ 107,651) in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 3 hours ago)