Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 21% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 9%|
Are you moving to Toronto? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Toronto of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Sucre costs $b150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 0.20元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 1.16 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)