Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.38712 HKD / MXN
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$137,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$45,420 (Mex$ 117,328) in Tlaquepaque.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vitória costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dublin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)