Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.39199 HKD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 204 different people.
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$123,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$49,923 (Mex$ 127,357) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)