Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.187 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 67% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$132,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$42,908 (36,135元) in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 2 hours ago)