Cost of living in Surat, India vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10389 HKD / INR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 78% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$119,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$25,988 (₨250,154) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 4 hours ago)