Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00531 HKD / IQD
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 73% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$136,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$37,391 (7,035,483 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)