Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 57% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$129,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$55,539 (46,026元) in Shijiazhuang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 6 hours ago)