Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.192 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 50% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$139,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$69,790 (58,561元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)