Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 46% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 40%|
Are you moving to Seville? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Seville of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cambridge costs £1.45 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)