Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07117 HKD / JPY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 33% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$141,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$94,117 (¥1,322,380) in Sapporo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)