Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.451 HKD / BRL
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 68% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$144,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$46,323 (R$ 31,926) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)