Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.383 HKD / BRL
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 69% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$122,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$38,261 (R$ 27,664) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)