Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.767 HKD / CUC *
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 61% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$139,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$54,442 (7,009 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 8 hours ago)