Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00204 HKD / COP
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 74% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$120,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$31,465 (COL$15,410,117) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)