Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,777 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32215 HKD / HNL
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 62% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$126,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$48,204 (L 149,634) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)