Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Hong Kong
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,639 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08381 HKD / ARS *
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 80% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$134,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$26,254 (ARS $313,240) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3,225 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)