Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08636 HKD / HTG
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 58% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$122,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$51,514 (596,471 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)