Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00055 HKD / IDR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 70% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$137,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$41,690 (Rp 75,863,093) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)