Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01440 HKD / XAF
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 19% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$137,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$111,138 (7,718,922 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)