Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01437 HKD / XOF
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 40% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$126,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$75,421 (5,249,274 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)